Friday, August 24, 2007

What if...Fridays

I just came back from Chicago and will have a number of Chicago food related posts soon, but for now:

If you had to choose between love and no money or money and no love for the rest of your life, which would you choose?


I can never answer these types of questions with a simple, "I choose A over B." For me there is always a way to beat the system or the question. I think I think like the devil in the movies. In those movies the character will say, "Make me rich and powerful." like in Bedazzled. So his wish is granted a he is turned into a drug lord with the US about to invade his property and take him down.

So to answer the question, I would choose love and stipulate that the woman would make a decent salary or all the money would be in her name. (IF we ever divorced then according to California law, I would get 50% anyway.)